RapidMiner

Write for Us Program Information

Community Manager

Write for Us Program Information

The RapidMiner Write for Us program currently allows for Guest Blogging at the RapidMiner Community Blog. The part of the program is open to any Partners, Community Users, and even RapidMiner Staff. Note: any of these terms and conditions can change at the drop of a hat.

If you've recently used RapidMiner in an interesting use case, have special tips and tricks to share, or even a new extension you created, please feel free to submit a summary for consideration. You can Private Message me with your summary and if it's accepted you can write the whole thing. We'll publish it on your behalf and provide you with a link back to your site. You may submit a short bio which will be included at the bottom of the post.

There is no cash or swag for Guest Blogging, that's coming later in another phase. Feel free to Private Message me with any questions you might have.

So, start writing!

Regards,
T-Bone
Twitter: @neuralmarket

See more topics labeled with:

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Write for Us Program Information

[ Edited ]

There is no cash or swag for Guest Blogging, that's coming later in another phase.

Tell me more!  Can I get one of these RapidMiner Flash t-shirts?!?

IMG_0154.jpg

Community Manager

The first 5 Community Guest Bloggers will get a free t-shirt! Limited time only! Act NOW!

Regards,
T-Bone
Twitter: @neuralmarket
Elite II

I think you should honor some of the earlier pioneer community bloggers (cough, cough) with a Flash t-shirt as well!  

Brian T., Lindon Ventures - www.lindonventures.com
Analytics Consulting by Certified RapidMiner Analysts