RapidMiner

RapidMiner

Binary text classification - Help in process needed.

Contributor II

Re: Binary text classification - Help in process needed.

[ Edited ]

Contributor II

Hi Biran,

thanks again for the quick answer. 

However, if I take the process you uploaded and use the excel of you, I get an result but not the statistical paremeters such as precision and recall.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-12-03 um 15.33.04.png

Did you do anything special while importing the data? I just set the type of need data to binominal. What can I do to get the precison and recall for the data?

Thanks you and best regards,

Thiemo

Contributor II

[ Edited ]

Community Manager

What you see in the Statistics tab is just some basic descriptive statistics of your data set, there will be no P/R or confusion matrix because you didn't do any modeling yet. This view is similar to a summary or head command in Python/R.

You need to attached a Cross Validation operator with a machine learning algoritm emebded + performance operator to generate the P/R's and confusion matrix.

Regards,
T-Bone
Twitter: @neuralmarket
Contributor II

Hi T-Bone,

thank you for the answer. 

Exaclty this was my intitial problem. If I add another corss validation operater with a performance operator around the actual process, then it makes no sense anymore, right?

Regards,

Thiemo

Community Manager

From that point in your process (where you show the staistics tab) now connect a Cross Validation operator (insert your algo in the Training side and an Apply Model and Performance operator) THEN connect the "Per" port on the Cross VAlidation to the Results port. This will out put the P/R's etc for you.

Regards,
T-Bone
Twitter: @neuralmarket