RapidMiner jar file cannot be accessed

shk721shk721 Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi everyoene;

i been trying to write down integerate my produced model in java application . However , i don't know what is wrong with RapidMiner.jar file

i put in the right class path and i add it to the library but stil , it doesn't work.

can anyone help me to figure out the reason for this.

cheers;
Hassan
Tagged:

Answers

• IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

sorry but I would need a lot more information.  What exactly do you want to achieve? What did you try? What went wrong? Which versions? Etc. Everything  ;)

Cheers,
    Ingo
  • shk721shk721 Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
    i am just in the beggining . just  i want to examine the example given for integerating rapidminer result model  in an application

the Rapidminer which could be accessed during compiling stage taken from the (lib  folder ) in rapidminer folder that is generated form insalling

rapidminer version 4.2

so, i don't know if  i should take this jar file from somewhere else and if it is ok what reason can protect it from being accessed .

thanks Ingo for your gret support for this wondeful tool.

cheers;
    hassan
  • steffensteffen Member Posts: 347 Maven
    Hello

Using the rapidminer.jar in from the lib-folder should work. However, some RapidMiner Operators need additional libraries which should be in the classpath, too.
    what reason can protect it from being accessed .
    Could you be so kind to post the error message ?

greetings

Steffen