Sources of text mining extension?

aborgaborg Member Posts: 66 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,

Sorry if this information is available somewhere... Where can I find the sources of the RapidMiner Text Mining extension's 6.1 version? (It is AGPL.) I was trying the following: but it seems none of them contains the actual code.

(BTW: The EULA for the 6.1 version of RapidMiner Studio still refers to Rapid-i GmbH and other Rapid-i companies.)
Thanks, gabor

PS.: I am still interested in the answer of http://rapid-i.com/rapidforum/index.php?topic=7405.msg25868#msg25868, the FAQ did not answer that question to me.
Tagged:

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

I was informed that you've got mail.

Regards,
    Marco
  • aborgaborg Member Posts: 66 Contributor II
    Hi Marco,

That is an informed guess I think. :) (I certainly got email from a few places recently, but I could not recognise any of it coming from RapidMiner*.) Probably you had someone else in your mind? (Anyway, you can reach me through the bakos.gabor@mind-era.com email address if you prefer.)
    Cheers, gabor

*I have checked emails (including spams), tweets, LinkedIn, RM forum private messages. Probably I might have missed something.
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

sorry, my bad. I was informed that you will be receiving mail soon™.

Regards,
    Marco
  • aborgaborg Member Posts: 66 Contributor II
    Thanks Marco. No worries, I had other tasks to do so it did not caused any delay. Patiently waiting for the answer then. :)
    Cheers, gabor

PS.: 2014.12.18.: I could finish the extension with the old template and without the sources of text mining extension. (I have not decompiled anything, not violated any licenses.) So it is not a priority for me to get the email. (My setup is not so nice though.) It works with both RM 6.1 and 6.2.
    Hi,

good to hear! I'm sorry though that the mail has not been sent yet :-[
    I will ping someone again.

Regards,
    Marco