"Cannot register operators from NoSQL" - MongoDB Operators

ana_ptana_pt Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi! I'm trying to run a process, in my java application, with operators of MongoDB (I want read data from a mongo database). I got the following errors:

"Register plugin: NoSQL
Register plugin: Text Processing
Cannot register operators from NoSQL: Extension dependency not fulfilled! Missing extension rmx_jdbc_connectors with minimum version 6.5.0.

The operator class 'nosql:mongodb_document_reader' is unknown. Possibly you must install a plugin for operators of group 'nosql'.

UserError: The dummy operator Read MongoDB (replacing nosql:mongodb_document_reader) cannot be executed. "

Both plugins are up to date (version: 6.5)... I can't find any file starting with "rmx" in RapidMiner folder.

In the RapidMiner Studio (6.5.002) runs well. I already tried run the process on server (2.5.3), but I got the same error:
"com.rapidminer.operator.UserError: The dummy operator Read MongoDB (replacing nosql:mongodb_document_reader) cannot be executed."

Thank you

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,

did you install the extension on Server?

~Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • ana_ptana_pt Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
    Hi Martin

I can't find the extension files. You could tell me what is the name of the files, please?

Ana
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    you can simply download it from the marketplace web interface:
    https://marketplace.rapidminer.com/UpdateServer/faces/product_details.xhtml?productId=rmx_nosql

~Martin
    Dortmund, Germany
  • ana_ptana_pt Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
    Thank you Martin!

I put the "Text Processing" and "NoSQL Connectors" extensions in the "extensions" folder of the server (RapidMiner_server/extensions/bundled/2.5.003/) but didn't work.
    I also added the .jar files in my java application, but I got the same errors...
    Since you are running server, you have a licence. In this license you always get a support contract. I would recommend contacting our professional support at support.rapidminer.com

One thing I might add: Have you configured your server? you need to set the path to the plugins folder.

~Martin
    Dortmund, Germany