Financial Time Series Prediction: Prject in Basel

rolandarmbrusterolandarmbruste Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi,

I'm looking for someone who knows time series predictions and text analyses with rapidminer for a project. The goal is to create predictions for various financial markets and making money of course. Being a financial expert, i already have ideas, how we could proceed. Unfortunately, i don't know rapidminer. It would be easier, if you would live in the area of Basel / Switzerland.

Kind regards, Peter Steiner

ps998765@gmail.com

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

Great sounding project. Maybe @land might be interested?

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn

Hi Tom, hi Peter,

that indeed might be a good fit. Peter, I will contact you over your email address.

Greetings,

Sebastian

• samtox345samtox345 Member Posts: 1 Contributor I

@Thomas_Ott wrote:

Great sounding project. Maybe @land might be interested?

Thanks for the suggestion Thomas. I  also have a project of a similar magnitude but I've been using another ML package for the job. I've always wanted to switch to RapidMiner to see how the predictions will look like. Once I get approval from the managers and prepare the data sets, I'll contact @land for the project. Location is not an issue.

Regards,

Sam