Hi to all! new here. got a small question

davidog16davidog16 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Hi im in the middle of an idustrial engineering degree and i am thinking about using this softwre for my project.

I need to think of 5 different benefits i can that would help a small/medium business using analytics.

So far i only thought about Market Basket Analysis.

Could you guys suggest me to other types of analytics a small business would enjoy?

thanks t oall in advance this is my first post :)

Tagged:

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn

Welcome @davidog16!

This has got to be one of the easiest assignments!  Take a look at the image here, which is from the RapidMiner splash screen and showcases several typical use cases, any of which might be suitable for a small business.  If you look through the many training videos and tutorials available, you will find many more ideas for business applications too.

RapidMiner splash screen.PNG

Good luck with the class.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • davidog16davidog16 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I

thank you my friend!

• davidog16davidog16 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I

where are the highest quality tutorials at?

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn

I think the built-in tutorials are excellent--just click the "learn" button shown at the top left of the the screenshot above to see them.  There are also several excellent webinar recordings also available on the rapidminer website.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • stevefarrstevefarr Member Posts: 93 Maven

You can also check out the Getting Started page here: https://rapidminer.com/getting-started-central/