Organizing my data

hadel_ahmedhadel_ahmed Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

i have a data about customers' ratings how can i organize my data to get a value which represents each product ?

i want to get one value represent each product? any recommendations about the algorithm i shall use ?

any help please!

Tagged:

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn

Depending on how your raw data is structured, some combination of "Aggregate" or "Generate Aggregation" or "Pivot" should do the trick.  If you post a sample of your data and your process, people here will probably be able to be more specific.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

What @Telcontar120 said. One of the best set of operators for tabulating and organizing data is the Aggregate, Generate Aggregate, Join, Append, and even the Generate Attribute operators. 

• hadel_ahmedhadel_ahmed Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

Many thanks for your replies. How to write the avge() function in the function expressions area ?

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn

You can use the expression editor to browse through all the functions that are available in "Generate Attributes". Just click on the little notepad icon on the function expressions bar.  It's very helpful.  The average function is AVG(numeric,numeric,etc.)

expression editor.PNG

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts