PaRen N Landmarking ?

danielsoydanielsoy Member Posts: 20 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help

Sorry ppl.

Need to know if LANDMARKING operator and/or PaRen plugin r still available for

rapidminer studio version free 7.2.003 for windows or if are there another way to do the same work

using others operators/plugins.

For linux may be?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

I haven't fully tested the features in version 7.2 and would guess that maybe the wizard needs updating. 

However, the landmarking operator is still available. 

Install the extension MLWizard and then look for the operator 'meta_features', connect that to the dataset and you'll see the features extracted. 

Answers

• danielsoydanielsoy Member Posts: 20 Contributor II

Ok JEduard, thanks for your help.:smileytongue:

Look what happens when I ty ry to use automatic system construction , after MLwizard extension

was installed.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8sIJkC01otrdk52UUZ5dmxBY0E

A file not found error.

I have found by the way, that rapidminer studio install its plugin in : .RapidMiner\managed

but tries to find paren exe jar file in resources/data/knowleadgebase.

Am i wrong?

• JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn

Yes, I get the same errors.  Actually I think that part might be down to RapidMiner's new security updates on extensions. 

See here for info: http://docs.rapidminer.com/developers/security/

I'm guessing the extension tries to write somewhere that it isn't allowed now and so when it tries to access that location later it is denied. 

Unfortunately, I had to switch back to 6.5.2 version in order to make use of ML wizard plugin.

Thanks again.

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

Yes those extensions need to be updated by the 3rd party developers. They will likely crash due to the new Java 8 and RM security enhancements. 

I really like them both. Maybe I should write one like that.