RapidMiner

RapidMiner

RapidMiner 7.3 is now available for download

Highlighted
Community Manager

RapidMiner 7.3 is now available for download

RapidMiner 7.3 is now available for download. Here is what's new and improved: https://t.co/92o1kXF144

View on Web
3 REPLIES
Contributor II

Re: RapidMiner 7.3 is now available for download

[ Edited ]

Nevermind - Apparently it was just REALLY slow...

Contributor II

I updated version 7.3 and related extensions. However Text processing can not be updated and does not work now. Program generates SH-256 Dİgest error when I try to update it. Another issue is Web mining extension. It seems up to date but whenever I launch RapidMiner It says that extension is not compatible and offers uninstalling. I there anyone who can help me to resolve this issue?

RMStaff

Hi guzin_kavrukkoc,

open RapidMiner Studio and go to 'Extensions' -> 'Manage Extensions'. Please take a note of the installed version numbers.

Uninstall the outdated text and web mining extensions by clicking on the red cross next to the version number. Make sure all outdated versions are uninstalled (the dropdown should be empty - click on it to verify it). After that you need to restart RapidMiner Studio. At this point you should not longer receive any incompatibility warning.

Now try to install the extensions via the Marketplace dialog.

To debug this problem it would be helpful if you post your your old extension versions.

Cheers,

Marcel