Some data, cant make it...

danielsoydanielsoy Member Posts: 20 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help

...to the end of the process.

Dear ppl, look what happens when I try to run this process, with hourly OHLCV currencies and then, with indicies datasets.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8sIJkC01otrYl9INXlRc25UaUE

Both dataset looks equal to me, but NAS100USD60 and WTICOUSD60 for instance, can not go tru JOIN operators number 19-20 and 22  I guess...

All of the curencies that I have tried, run ok to the end, but something is wrong with the indicies datasets.

Thanks.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Wow, your process is very very complex, it gives me a headache just looking at it. Just testing it out, there appears to be a problem with Join operator 4, that's where no data gets passed though and since it's set to inner join, nothing matches in both sets and there for nothing is returned.

Is there a need for such complexity in the process? Can you simplify it through the use of macros and loops?

Answers

• danielsoydanielsoy Member Posts: 20 Contributor II

I know, it looks like a jungle of wires to be honest, have to learn how to make use of loops to make it simpler,

Thanks to point me in the right direction.:manwink: