Getting source code of SVM(PSO)

JBhullarJBhullar Member Posts: 10 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello
I am working on sentiment analysis of twitter data using SVM(PSO). For my research work, i want to get the source code of this node in order to implement some improvement in it. Can you please tell me from where i can get its code?
Thanx
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• JBhullarJBhullar Member Posts: 10 Contributor II
    Thank you!!!  :):):):)
  • JBhullarJBhullar Member Posts: 10 Contributor II
    Hello
    I am a research scholar currently working on Sentiment analysis of twitter using SVM. I am done with preprocessing and created a bag of words with corresponding term frequencies with rapidminer. Now i wish to implement my own algorithm (SVM Model) in java to train and test on this data. How can i do this using eclipse?  Also I have downloaded the source code of SVM PSO node of rapiminer but it extends other classes in its methods. Can anyone please help in deciding source code of which nodes are needed?
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi JBhullar,

please do not post your requests multiple times.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • HelloLolaHelloLola Member Posts: 18 Contributor I

Hello :)

I searched the source code of FPGrowth operator in the link you give it but I bidn't found it.

Can you tell me how can I get it?

Thank you in advance :)

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Dortmund, Germany
  • QabilQabil Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    please can you post pso-svm source code in python, it is too necessary for me, for my MSc thesis <3<3<3
    Hi @Qabil ,
    the rapidminer platform is written in java, thus most included algorithms are in java.
    Best,
    Martin
    Dortmund, Germany