Options

Building Blocks functionality

sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
edited December 2018 in Product Feedback - Resolved

I am using Building Blocks more and more, and would love to see some improvements:

1. If you right-click in the Design pane and select "Insert Building Block", the list that appears does not scroll.  Any building block that is beyond the bottom of your list just is not accessible.  You have to go to command-B to insert it, which is slower.

2. Under "Manage Building Blocks", the only thing I can see to do is search and delete.  I would like to, at the very least, RENAME a building block.  And I would really like to be able to edit one and do a kind of "Save as..." or replace kind of thing.

3. Due to my now-large number of building blocks, I would love to create sublists/submenus to organize them.

OR...(you can probably see this coming) JUST BE ABLE TO TURN A BUILDING BLOCK INTO A CUSTOM OPERATOR AND HAVE THEM UNDER ONE CUSTOM EXTENSION!!  This way you can organize the tree, create logos for your building blocks that make sense, and share/sell them on the Marketplace!!  PLEASE!

0 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.