How can I call an operator from the rapidprom extension

Widad_ES_SOUFIWidad_ES_SOUFI Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Dear all,

I use the rapidprom extension of the rapidminer software to discover and analyze my logs. Now, I am trying to automate the process in which I import an xes log using the ImportLogOperator, and then create the corresponding petri net model using the InductiveVisualMinerOperator. In the main class of my program, I create an ImportXLogOperator instance:

"ImportXLogOperator importXesFile = new ImportXLogOperator(OperatorDescription description);"

The OperatorDescription class needs these attributes: (final String fullyQualifiedGroupKey, final String key, final Class<? extends Operator> clazz, final ClassLoader classLoader, final String iconName, final Plugin provider).

its my understanding that the attribute: "final Class<? extends Operator> clazz = mportXLogOperator.class.getClasses()" and "final ClassLoader classLoader=ImportXLogOperator.class.getClassLoader()".

Do you have any idea how to find the other attributes?

Thank you,

Kind regards.

Answers

• mmichelmmichel Employee, Member Posts: 129 RM Engineering

Hi,

have you considered using the OperatorService (com.rapidminer.tools) to dynamically create Operators?

// create a new delay operator
    // you can find the class of an operator in the process xml
    Operator dynamicDelay = OperatorService.createOperator("delay");
    // change the default value of the delay amount to 5s
    dynamicDelay.setParameter("delay_amount", "5000")
    // finally execute the operator
    dynamicDelay.doWork();

You can also do it within Execute Script:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><process version="7.4.000-SNAPSHOT">
    <context>
    <input/>
    <output/>
    <macros/>
    </context>
    <operator activated="true" class="process" compatibility="7.4.000-SNAPSHOT" expanded="true" name="Process">
    <process expanded="true">
    <operator activated="true" class="execute_script" compatibility="7.4.000-SNAPSHOT" expanded="true" height="68" name="Execute Script" width="90" x="313" y="136">
    <parameter key="script" value="import com.rapidminer.tools.OperatorService;&#10;&#10;// create a new delay operator&#10;// you can find the class of an operator in the process xml&#10;Operator dynamicDelay = OperatorService.createOperator(&quot;delay&quot;);&#10;// change the default value of the delay amount to 5s&#10;dynamicDelay.setParameter(&quot;delay_amount&quot;, &quot;5000&quot;)&#10;// finally execute the operator&#10;dynamicDelay.doWork();"/>
    </operator>
    <portSpacing port="source_input 1" spacing="0"/>
    <portSpacing port="sink_result 1" spacing="0"/>
    </process>
    </operator>
    </process>

Cheers,

Marcel