[SOLVED]I can not find the source code of text processing extension in eclipse

xixirhwfyxixirhwfy Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello, I've installed the text processing extension in RapidMiner through help->update. I run the RapidMiner through eclipse.  Now I want to have a look at the source code of the text processing extension, and may change or add some operators. But I can not find the source code in eclipse. I also searched the source code directory in src.com.rapidminer.operator, but the directory named 'text' is empty. That's quite strange because I can find the text processing operators in RapidMiner GUI and they works fine. Can anybody tell me where I can find the installed code of text processing extension (not on internet, just in my Rapidminer directory)? Is there any possibility to modify the extension code through eclipse? I'm planning to modify the code for a research, so it's really a problem for me! Thanks in advance!
Tagged:

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

I suggest working with the public SVN for RapidMiner and it's own extensions. See here for RapidMiner SVN location and here for the Text Extension SVN location. You can check these out by simply telling Eclipse to create a project from SVN directly.

Regards,
    Marco
  • xixirhwfyxixirhwfy Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
    Thank you very much! I found it in the svn!
  • FatmahFatmah Member Posts: 6 Contributor I

This links is not available any more

Can you please send files to me ?