Changing cookieID from JESSIONID

JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
edited November 2018 in Help

Hi guys,

Where do I change the cookie name on RapidMiner Server from JSESSIONID ? 

I'm running two java servers on the same machine and the logins keep overwriting each other & logging out. 

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Solution Accepted

Hi,

you can modify that in the web.xml by manipulating the .EAR file: http://stackoverflow.com/a/24081685

However you can also wait a short time and use the next release as we have fixed that :) The cookie name will then be RM_SERVER_JSESSIONID to avoid your scenario.

Regards,

Marco

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn

Hi John,

not sure if you can do that in RapidMiner Server directly.

I would recommend to use subdomains on the server and then you can simply access each server over separate subdomains, even if the point to the same machine and both servers are reachable under both sub domains. But if you don't mix it up client side it should work :)

Alternatively you can of course also set an Apache in as proxy in front of both servers and have it properly redirecting the traffic.

Greetings,

Sebastian