Client Interface?

aishwarya_shettaishwarya_shett Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

How will the client view the project that we develop in RapidMiner? What would be the client interface ? 

Tagged:

Best Answer

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted

Hi,

the QVX operator is part of an extension. You need to install the Qlik extension in order to have it. Have a look at this article: http://docs.rapidminer.com/studio/installation/adding-extensions.html to see how you can add extensions.

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist

Hi aishwarya_shett,

there are quite a few options you can go. Most of them involve RapidMiner Server:

1. Use RapidMiner Servers Web-App Interface to built a customer facing web-app. Have a look on this article to see how this works
    2. Use RapidMiner Servers Web-Service functionallity to integrate into the users IT (e.g. HTML5 dashboard, exsisting reporting).
    3. Use the Tableau/Qlik Connector and use those to dashboard
    4. Use RapidMiner's java classes in a custom java project. This requieres some expertise in Java.

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • aishwarya_shettaishwarya_shett Member Posts: 5 Contributor I

Thank you so much Martin. The other thing that I wanted to ask is I have noticed in one of the videos I came accross this operator called 'Write QVX' under the Qlik connections subfolder in the operator panel. This video was with the one using RapidMiner studio version 6.2. I am using version 7.2 and I didn't find any such operator. 

Regards

• aishwarya_shettaishwarya_shett Member Posts: 5 Contributor I

Thanks a lot :)