DecTree in RapidAnalytics

DmitriyDmitriy Member Posts: 10 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,

I have some questions for you.
Can I visualize a Decision Tree Model in RapidAnalytics like others flash plots?
What happens when I click on bars, or ,for example, on pie in flash charts? As I understand, data is updating?

Thanks.
Tagged:

Answers

• fischerfischer Member Posts: 439 Maven
    Hi,

decision trees can currently not be visualized as flash images, but you can use the regular PNG image. E.g., save it in the repository and try the "plot" link in the sidebox.

To update the data based on click events, you need the reporting module, which is an enterprise feature.

Best,
    Simon
  • DmitriyDmitriy Member Posts: 10 Contributor II
    Thanks for the answer, but i have another question.

I saw your tutorial video then you use some operators (filter examples and aggregate) and I try it with my data on Rus Language. It works perfectly then I run it in local repository, but then I copy that process on remote rep. or execute in RapidAnalytics it show me some question mark in results field. I think it's may be problem with encoding, but I can't find that option in RA.

Thanks.
    And another one.

Then I trying to run that process remotely, appear a error "The Dummy operator Process Documents From Files(replacing text:process_document_from_file) cannot be executed". Is there any possibilities to run that process without storing my data files into repository?

And then, how it works with database? If I must use "Read Database" operator, how I run it on RA without saving data in repository?

Thanks.
  • IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

everything is fine with your data. In fact the message is stating that an operator is missing, namely the operator with the (internal) name "text:process_document_from_file". You will have to install the Text Extension for your RapidAnalytics installation and everything will work again. For this, just copy the extension file (.jar) into the plugins directory you have specified during your RapidAnalytics installation. Restart the server and the text extension should be there and can be used.

For database access, things are even better than using RapidMiner alone. You can specify your database connections directly in RapidAnalytics and those will be exported to your RapidMiner installation(s) as predefined connections which can directly be used. If a connection has to be changed, you will have to do this only once at a central place instead of updating your RapidMiner installation.

Cheers,
    Ingo
    Thanks for answering. I really thankful for that.

But how about my question 2 posts above. About encoding.

Hi,

does it show the question mark after downloading the result from RapidAnalytics in RapidMiner in the regular results perspective? In that case I can hardly imagine an encoding problem, except maybe your database encoding does not support that characters.

Best,
    Simon
    Simon Fischer wrote:

Hi,

does it show the question mark after downloading the result from RapidAnalytics in RapidMiner in the regular results perspective? In that case I can hardly imagine an encoding problem, except maybe your database encoding does not support that characters.

Best,
    Simon
    I think I decide this problem by setting utf8 in encoding type of my database. But here appear another encoding problem. I define a macro for several regular expressions within Extraction Information operator. Like classifiers for Positive and Negative. And write some words in value field, which classifies documents to one or another attitude. It works perfectly in RM, but when i trying to change this words in a value field in RA, nothing happens, same result appears and appears every time. It's relevant only for Rus characters, english works finely.

P.S. I re-read my problem explanation, and I barely imagine how you guys can help me. But hope springs eternal in the human breast.
    Thanks.
    Here, some explanations, I hope you will understand my problem:

I have a macro with cyrillic value in RM:

And my results in RM:

But when i enter same value in RA it show me zero result:

And, for cyrillic results. I think it shows what database encoding set correctly:

Hi,

Ok, let's try the following:

In your rapidanalytics (JBoss) folder, edit the file server/default/deploy/jbossweb.sar/server.xml. Locate the tag
    <Connector protocol="HTTP/1.1" port="8080"  ...> and add a new attribute: URIEncoding="UTF-8". Please let us know whether that helped anything.

Best,
    Simon
    Hi,

Yeap, now it's working!

But there are some places, where it's still nothing.
    For example, then I enter cyrillic characters here:

And click submit, it show me this:

And, tag cloud have the same weakness, its deny to recognise my characters.

Thanks.