How to call css_location on RAPIDMINER SERVER SERVICE

nelopez35nelopez35 Member Posts: 7 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Hi! When I set css_location on my rapidminer service, (my css "https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/css/bootstrap.min.css"). The generated URL is /internal/rest/resourses/https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/css/bootstrap.min.css, how to remove "/internal/rest/resourses/" or where are this path?

Tagged:

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

I don't think you can reference exterior CSS files like from bootstrrap. You'd have to upload them to the Server.

• nelopez35nelopez35 Member Posts: 7 Contributor I

Where i upload css file? beside, the upload file is on this path "/internal/rest/resourses/"?

Thanks

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

That's pretty easy. In the Browse Repository section of the Server web interface, there is an upload file option. See below

Upload New File.png

• nelopez35nelopez35 Member Posts: 7 Contributor I

I upload css file but the path is wrong. Check this:

ayuda1.pngayuda2.png

• Edin_KlapicEdin_Klapic Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 299 RM Data Scientist

You have a typo in your path to the css you posted:

it is not resourses but resources

Best,

Edin

• Edin_KlapicEdin_Klapic Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 299 RM Data Scientist

An example to make it easier to follow:

• Store the css in a location of your choice and set the access rights for each user who needs to have access to the files
      • In my example the path is /static/css/ and I granted all users access rights to the folder /static and therefore all subfolders

image.png

reference the css in your Web Appimage.png

Hope this helps,

Edin