RapidMiner

How to send parameter from rapidminer server to rapidminer studio using services

SOLVED
Contributor II

How to send parameter from rapidminer server to rapidminer studio using services

[ Edited ]

I have this service in rapidminer server:

ayuda.PNG

How can I get this parameter in rapidminer studio proccess?

5 REPLIES
RMStaff

Re: How to send parameter from rapidminer server to rapidminer studio using services

You will have it as a macro, in this case named id (i.e. %{id}). I think you could have problems with such generic name, so please use a better more descriptive name.

Contributor II

Re: How to send parameter from rapidminer server to rapidminer studio using services

ayuda.PNG

Thanks but dont work for me, i tried %{prueba} and "%{prueba}"

Hi,

did you check this article? http://community.rapidminer.com/t5/tkb/articleprintpage/tkb-id/Server%40tkb/article-id/35

Best,

Martin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Head of Data Science Services at RapidMiner
Contributor II

yes i did,check this

ayuda1.PNGayuda2.PNGayuda3.PNG

Community Manager

You need to run the process on the Server from Studio first for it to repopulate with the macros. it doesn't automatically snyc across platforms if you save it on Studio. 

Regards,
Thomas
LinkedIn: Thomas Ott
Blog: Neural Market Trends