rapidanalytics reporting

kljosckljosc Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,

I'm evaluating mining applications and tried rapidanalytics. A job with a report generated (extension installed) in rapidminer runs without problems, but when I run it in rapidanalytics I get an error (com.rapidminer.operator.UserError: The dummy operator Generate Report (replacing reporting:generate_report) cannot be executed.)
Do I have to install/copy the reporting extension to rapidanalytics?

Thx
Klemens
Tagged:

Answers

• DmitriyDmitriy Member Posts: 10 Contributor II

Yep, just copy the extension file (.jar) into the plugins directory you have specified during your RapidAnalytics installation. And then restart server.

Good Luck.
  • kljosckljosc Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    Hmm...
    I copied the files to the plugins directory and the logfile says, that it finds the jars, but doesn't load the extensions.

-- snip --
    20:44:11,546 CONFIG [rapidminer] Registering Plugins
    20:44:11,546 CONFIG [rapidminer] Scanning plugins in W:\rapidanalytics\bin\plugins.
    20:44:11,677 WARNING [rapidminer] The jar file 'W:\rapidanalytics\bin\plugins\jfreechart.jar' does not contain an entry 'RapidMiner-Type' in its manifest and will therefore not be loaded (if this file actually is a plugin updating the plugin file might help).
    -- snip --

Any ideas?
  • DmitriyDmitriy Member Posts: 10 Contributor II
    Hi,

May be you copied a wrong files?
    Try to download from here and do it again:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/rapidminer/files/2.%20Extensions/
  • kljosckljosc Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    Hi an thanks

I copied the files now and the log shows correct loading of the extensions, but when I try to run the job it shows this error again
    (com.rapidminer.operator.UserError: The dummy operator Generate Report (replacing reporting:generate_report) cannot be executed.)
    ???
  • fischerfischer Member Posts: 439 Maven
    Hi,

I can't believe that yet :-) When you go to the admin console, can you check "Administration" / "Operators & Extensions" to see whether the reporting ops are there at all?

Best,
    Simon