Aggregate and remove attributes

JonyJony Member Posts: 15 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,

I have a data set containing 2000 columns or attributes having values as real number. What i want to do is aggregate (sum) three attributes and create a new attribute with the summing result and remove the last two leaving first attribute and the resulting attribute. I can do that by using operators generate aggregation and remove range. But i want to impose this procedure to the whole 2000 attributes, that means three attributes will be summed leaving two attributes (including resulting one) and then next three will be summed leaving two attributes and so on. Is there any procedure that i can impose that generate aggregation and remove range to the whole data set automatically or is there any other procedure to do it? please let me know if you need more specifications.

Jony

Answers

• JonyJony Member Posts: 15 Contributor II
    sorry,i used generate attribute (not generate aggregation) to aggregate three attributes and generate resulting attribute.
  • MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi Jony,

can you assemble an example process with some test data (either from the Samples folder in the repository, or with random data generated by Generate Data), that shows what you have so far, and what is still missing?

Best regards,
    Marius
  • MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    I just saw that you posted the same thread in another subforum, where you also got answers.

Please don't double-post. Closing this thread.