Anybody having problems loading extensions Web Mining

earmijoearmijo Member Posts: 270 Unicorn
edited February 2020 in Help

Since yesterday, I'm not able to load the extension Web Mining and Converters. I thought it was a matter of incompatibility with the new version 7.5 so I went back to 7.3 but I sitll have the same problem. 

Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 3.03.26 PM.png

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

For the time being you could hit ignore. I think those extensions just need to be recompiled. Maybe @ey can shed some light on this. 

• eyey Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 21 RM Research

Hi,

I tested the Converers 0.2.0 and Web Mining 7.3.0 extensions from Studio v 7.5.1 (latest version)and they work just fine.

Could you please explain how you installed the Spreadsheet Table Extraction extension?

Thanks and best regards,

Ed

• earmijoearmijo Member Posts: 270 Unicorn

I uninstalled RM. Deleted the folder .Rapidminer and reinstall all the extension and everything works fine now. Thanks.

I installed the Spreadsheet Table Extraction extension from the Market Place webpage (i hit the green button "Install in Studio"). It was not available thru the menu Extensions, Marketplace. 

It is no longer available from the webpage either. Is it in beta?

• eyey Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 21 RM Research

Hello there,

Good to hear you the issues are resolved.

The spreadsheet table extraction extension will be released soon, most probably as an alpha release.

Best Regards,

Ed