Options

Can't download community edition

isamoorisamoor Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
I'm having difficulties getting the download to initialize from your website.  I make it through the annoying "enter your name/email/etc" page and it correctly identifies Win64 from my user agent and highlights that green.  Clicking on the green button does not link over to any download however.  I've tried this on a couple browsers and a couple computers, but they're all behind the same corporate firewall.  Is anyone else having these issues?

Answers

• Options
    BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn
    Hi!

No issues here.

But you can always download from Sourceforge:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/rapidminer/files/1.%20RapidMiner/5.3/

Regards

Balázs
  • Options
    AsokaAsoka Member Posts: 14 Contributor II
    isamoor wrote:

I'm having difficulties getting the download to initialize from your website.  I make it through the annoying "enter your name/email/etc" page and it correctly identifies Win64 from my user agent and highlights that green.  Clicking on the green button does not link over to any download however.  I've tried this on a couple browsers and a couple computers, but they're all behind the same corporate firewall.  Is anyone else having these issues?
    I've had problems with updating RM and download extensions from within my corporate firewall.  This wasn't an initial installation though - this was after the initial installation and attempting to upgrade and/or add extensions.

I fixed that problem by adding appropriate proxy settings in Tools / Preferences / System (I also needed to update the marketplace server in Tools / Preferences / Update).