RapidMiner

Dengue Forecasting with Neural Network

Contributor II

Re: Heart Disease Prediction with very good accuracy using Rapid Miner

I have tried with all options at Grid operator, but after running the process, the system goes in sleeping and no results come out. Kindly if u have tried this operator with any type of data, the same model can be shared with me. I have followed the steps shown in tutorial and not able to understand the reasons of above query. The screen shot of process in sleep after running is enclosed  

Attachments

Super Contributor

have you try to connect port par with purple color from optimize parameter operator to the res port so the result will come out?res.PNG

Contributor II

Dear Manager, I have tried the same port conneced to Res port as u guided, but results remain same. Kindly review the options and guide me for clearance of my query.

Regards

Super Contributor

would you send me the xml code of your process? thank you

Contributor II

Sory Im late in reply due to my sickness and other issues. The xml code of my process is enclosed, pls request for guidance

Attachments

Super Contributor

it works fine and the results show up. Try on result tab and open view -> restore default view and then try run your process again

Contributor II

Kindly Pls share your model screen shots using parameter optimizer. Just to clear my query. I have tried on result tab with restored default view, still results are not coming. Pls use my enclosed CVD data for your model with parameter optimizer. 

Attachments