Discretize by user specification for grouping

behelitbehelit Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
hello dears,
Greetings for beginning I am a new member.
For my finaltheses I have to analyse a processdateshet of a CNC Maschine but I am not a Statistician or a mathematician. I dont know how to do it and I am frustrated...
At first I want to cluster the orders into three groups for looking the behaviour of the delays in relation of the quantity.
like this:
1 range 1-10
2 range 11-100
3 range 101- 2500

I did it with the "discretize by user specification" and it works but now I want to analyse the the three groups separately to look the correlation within the groups. How can I do it? Can I save the three groups in separate repositories?  ???
Thank you very very much for your helps

Answers

• behelitbehelit Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Nobody knows it? It is really disappointing
  • MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi,

try a combination of Loop Values and Filter Examples as in the process below. After the Filter Examples operator you can do whatever you like with the data, e.g. Store it.
    Please note the use of the loop_value macro in Filter Examples.

Best regards,
    Marius
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
    <process version="5.3.015">
      <context>
        <input/>
        <output/>
        <macros/>
      </context>
      <operator activated="true" class="process" compatibility="5.3.015" expanded="true" name="Process">
        <process expanded="true">
          <operator activated="true" class="generate_data" compatibility="5.3.015" expanded="true" height="60" name="Generate Data" width="90" x="45" y="30"/>
          <operator activated="true" class="discretize_by_bins" compatibility="5.3.015" expanded="true" height="94" name="Discretize" width="90" x="179" y="30">
            <parameter key="range_name_type" value="short"/>
          </operator>
          <operator activated="true" class="loop_values" compatibility="5.3.015" expanded="true" height="76" name="Loop Values" width="90" x="313" y="30">
            <parameter key="attribute" value="att1"/>
            <process expanded="true">
              <operator activated="true" class="filter_examples" compatibility="5.3.015" expanded="true" height="76" name="Filter Examples" width="90" x="45" y="30">
                <parameter key="condition_class" value="attribute_value_filter"/>
                <parameter key="parameter_string" value="att1 = %{loop_value}"/>
              </operator>
              <connect from_port="example set" to_op="Filter Examples" to_port="example set input"/>
              <connect from_op="Filter Examples" from_port="example set output" to_port="out 1"/>
              <portSpacing port="source_example set" spacing="0"/>
              <portSpacing port="sink_out 1" spacing="0"/>
              <portSpacing port="sink_out 2" spacing="0"/>
            </process>
          </operator>
          <connect from_op="Generate Data" from_port="output" to_op="Discretize" to_port="example set input"/>
          <connect from_op="Discretize" from_port="example set output" to_op="Loop Values" to_port="example set"/>
          <connect from_op="Loop Values" from_port="out 1" to_port="result 1"/>
          <portSpacing port="source_input 1" spacing="0"/>
          <portSpacing port="sink_result 1" spacing="0"/>
          <portSpacing port="sink_result 2" spacing="0"/>
        </process>
      </operator>
    </process>