"Error while executing read database operator in rapidminer process via jsp"

JBhullarJBhullar Member Posts: 10 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
I have a Rapidminer process of classification taking the input with "Read Database" operator. The process is well executed in Rapidminer studio as well as via JAVA class in Netbeans. But when I try to call that java class via jsp, It throws following exception:
javax.servlet.ServletException: com.rapidminer.operator.UserError: The dummy operator Read Database (replacing jdbc_connectors:read_database) cannot be executed.

How can I resolve it?

Tagged:

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

the DB code is in a closed-source extension and not part of the publicly available sources.

Regards,
    Marco
  • JBhullarJBhullar Member Posts: 10 Contributor II
    but the code runs well in java class and displays the output in console too.... the exception is only thrown when the java method is called from a jsp page. Isn't there any alternative to do this? I have this as my thesis project. please tell me if there is any solution to this problem.
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

you'd need to add the JDBC extension to the classpath. But that will probably trigger an unsigned code warning for which I don't see a solution for you right now..

Regards,
    Marco
  • mmaragmmarag Member Posts: 35 Maven
    Dear Marco,

i am facing the same issue. What do you mean by the sentence: you'd need to add the JDBC extension to the classpath.
    please explain the steps or send a URL of similar task

Regards
    MM
    Hi,

in case you have an OEM license, please contact us via support for instructions on how to do this. The database handling code is simply not available under AGPL.

Regards,
    Marco
  • Porkung021Porkung021 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I

- -"

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

If you have an OEM liscense, please contact RapidMiner support if you have problems.