"Filter text processing output results to excel"

anjianganjiang Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited June 2019 in Help
Hi All,

I am trying to figure out how to restrict the output that I export to excel after running my model. It's just a simple categorization where I apply a model to a new spreadsheet to categorize the contents of each cell. The spreadsheet has about 200 rows and when I try to export it to excel, it includes all the confidence level data for each prediction. Is it possible to only display the prediction results and exclude the confidence levels from the export?

Hi All,

I am trying to figure out how to restrict the output that I export to excel after running my model. It's just a simple categorization where I apply a model to a new spreadsheet to categorize the contents of each cell. The spreadsheet has about 200 rows and when I try to export it to excel, it includes all the confidence level data for each prediction which gets represented by a column and populates all the rows with the confidence. Is it possible to only display the prediction results and exclude the confidence levels from the export?

Thanks,

Tony

Answers

• MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi,

you can use Select Attributes for that. Since you want to handle (i.e. select/remove) the confidence values, which are actually special attributes, please be sure to tick the "include special attributes" parameter.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • HimmatHimmat Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    Are you able to export data into excel
  • sridharsridhar Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Himmat wrote:

hi i'm trying to export the Exampleset (process document) result view into excel, can any one help me from this.. here im getting porblem with excel. when i'm going to export the data using "Write Excel" node its shows "Memory buffered file". can any one suggest me better way to get the result in excel file. Thanks
  • MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi Himmat and sridar,

the original post was about *filtering* the output.

To get RapidMiner exporting data to Excel in first place you can use the Write Excel operator. In most situations you must *not* connect the fil-output of that operator. Otherwise you have the problem that Himmat described. If you disconnect the port you can select the target file in the operator parameters.

Best regards,
    Marius