Filtering ExampleSet Keywords

MireilleMireille Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi!

I have created a process thanks to the "Process Documents from Files" operator, and included Tokenize, Filter Stopwords, Filter Tokens, Transform Cases, Create n-Grams and Stem. I also selected the vector creation option with TF-IDF. Since I am trying to find keywords in dozens of documents, in the results I am getting an ExampleSet chart with over 5000 columns. I was wondering if anyone knew how I could filter these results, so that I could have the top 100 relevant keywords or so? 

Or alternatively, if there was a way to graphically visualize all the keywords, so that the most important would become obvious?

Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

Tagged:

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

Attach a Wordlist to Data operator to the WOR port of your Process Documents operator and then use a Sort Operator to sort them in descending fashion. You will get an example set of the most frequent words.

• MireilleMireille Member Posts: 3 Contributor I

Thank you very much for your help!

I am just a little confused as to how to use the "sort" operator because it asks me which attribute to sort, however, each word is listed as a different attribute. 

Thanks again!

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

Sort by Total. 

• MireilleMireille Member Posts: 3 Contributor I

Thank you,

Is there any way to order words by their TF-IDF weighted value rather than their frequency?