Getting a Formula to Use Elsewhere from My Processes

ttmwttmw Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Firstly, my knowledge of this kind of software is near zero, but I've tried to get things working a few months ago and gave up. The subject really interests me so I'm hoping to keep going and get through it this time around.

What I'd like to do is use data i have on football matches to predict future ones automatically on a website i own (PHP). I've set up data from both team and put them in a CSV, I've run a few different calculations on the data using 'Automatic System Construction' and get some good results. The problem I have is I don't know how to transfer this data to use in my website.

I'm currently finding Neural Net to give the best results, but is it possible for me to get a formula out of Rapid Miner to put in my web project, or is that not possible? For example, I want to be able to enter all the different variables (player quality, past data etc) and then run it through my new formula to get a prediction.

Not knowing how the different prediction calculations work on Rapid Miner, I don't know if this is possible.

Sorry if my question is ridiculously simple (hopefully ;)), and/or if my terminology is poor. I'm very new to it all and only have a very basic Maths background too.

Thanks in advance

Answers

• MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi,

your question is not rediculous at all, on the contrary it is a very common and valid question - and of course we have an answer for it :)

You can use our RapidAnalytics server, which is a server program that wraps around RapidMiner and can provide the results of RapidMiner processes via RESTful webservices.

So install RapidAnalytics, copy your process to it, and export the process as a webservice. Then your php-scripts can query the results from the server.

Best regards,
    Marius