Getting "+ Add Data" instead of the normal output

kamact2kamact2 Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

I am getting "+ Add Data" instead of the normal output results - models and predicted values. This just started about 15 minutes ago...and I am not sure why.  I am currently using the free community version of RapidMiner and all was going well for months...Then about 15 minutes ago I started experiencing the above issue on all my stored processes.  The input datasets are very small (< 500 examples).

Best Answer

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

Ah, you must've closed your process design window. Just go to View > Restore View and everything will show up again. 

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist

Hey,

could you post a screenshot?

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • kamact2kamact2 Member Posts: 5 Contributor I

Martin,

As mentioned, I am now getting "+ Add Data" (see attached image) instead of the normal output of running my processes...This is what I started getting for all my stored processes, which I have successfully run before.

+ Add Data Image.PNG

I am running these processes locally...

Much appreciated,

Karl

• kamact2kamact2 Member Posts: 5 Contributor I

Thomas,

Your recommended solution works...Much appreciated,  Karl