How to create a button that will automatically run or execute the created process

january_febrojanuary_febro Member Posts: 12 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help

Hi, I'm a noob to rapidminer studio 7. I have a website that accepts excel file and input from a user. I want to create a button on the website that when clicked the process will run in Rapidminer automatically without going to Rapidminer studio anymore and displays the predicted result. Is there a way to create a button that will activate the execute or run process in Rapidminer?

thank you.

Best Answers

• january_febrojanuary_febro Member Posts: 12 Contributor II
    Solution Accepted

Thank you for your response. I tried it as an app. The next step is the button will be created as a service in a form of xml? I'm confused about how to make it a service. I want it to be called from a site.

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted

Hi,

if you want to make a RM process callable from an external site you can use a RM Server webservice and embedd this.

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• earmijoearmijo Member Posts: 270 Unicorn

Sounds like the perfect job for the Server version of Rapidminer. Check it out.