Multiple output nodes in ANN

CarlosCarlos Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,

I am new to rapidminer, so this question may be basic. Nevertheless i couldn´t find an answer in the seach:

I want to create a neural network containing two iputs and three outputs. However i am only able to set one column of the imported excel sheet as an output.
I already tried the 'set role' operator and set the three output attributes as labels, but it doesn´t work properly. Two of the attributes still stay as input.

Is there any way to solve this problem?
I use the newest Rapidminer version.

Thanks!

Answers

• MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi,

if the three columns are really three different target variables, then you have to create three different Neural Nets and set the respective column as label.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • st118172st118172 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

did you implement it? now i have the same problem. i have multilpl output nodes

• st118172st118172 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

@marius_Helf wrote:
    Hi,

if the three columns are really three different target variables, then you have to create three different Neural Nets and set the respective column as label.

Best regards,
    Marius

did you implement it? now i have the same problem. i have multilpl output nodes

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

You probably want to ping @Carlos or @MariusHelf!