"New Bug Tracker"

fischerfischer Member Posts: 439 Maven
edited May 2019 in Help
Dear RapidMiner users,

as some of you may have already read in the blog, we have installed a new bug tracker available from

http://bugs.rapid-i.com/.

As of now, please direct all bug reports and feature requests to this place. You can also vote for feature requests and bug fixes so we get an overview of what the most urgent issues are. In particular, it helps us to keep track of the not so urgent issues and you can easily check back to see if an issue was resolved or a feature was implemented already.

If you are reporting operator bugs, please add process XML files demonstrating the problem as an attachment to the report.

Cheers,
Simon

P.S.: Yes, you have to register for the bug tracker separately.

Tagged:

Answers

• daradara Member Posts: 29 Contributor II
    We are seriously considering Rapid-i for our projects, and I was wondering if you could give us some turn around times for the bug fixes.

Of course it is a difficult matter, but we need estimates on times.

And if we subscribe for the enterprise version, what would be the turn around  times.

Please kindly interpret this as a sign of enthusiasm to adopt your platform.

Dara
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

I hope you understand that we do not discuss details of our RapidMiner/RapidAnalytics Enterprise Editions on the forums. For a first look at the differences between the available versions, please hava  look here (RapidMiner) and here (RapidAnalytics).
    If you wish to discuss further details, please contact us.

Regards,
    Marco