Options

Obtaining Some Important Results

Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello

Like in WEKA, I'm used to see at the end of the training the accuracy, kapa statistics, the confusion matrix and the precision table ... I could not obtain these results with rapid miner

For example : I used the Decision Tree algorithm and I just obtained the graphical tree (not the accuracy) ... I tryed to use the precision operator but I cant use it in the same time as the decision tree operator ...

Which operator should I use and where can I put it ?

Answers

• Options
    earmijoearmijo Member Posts: 270 Unicorn
    Ideale:
    Going thru some of the sample programs provided with RM is very instructive. Take a look at the program 06_Confusion_Matrix.xml that you can find in the directory samples\Validation or 18_SimpleCostSensitiveLearning.xml in the directory samples\Learner. There you will find the answer to your question. I also recommend you go thru the RapidMiner Tutorial available from the menu Help.

Best regards,

\E
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
    earmijo wrote:

Ideale:
    Going thru some of the sample programs provided with RM is very instructive. Take a look at the program 06_Confusion_Matrix.xml that you can find in the directory samples\Validation or 18_SimpleCostSensitiveLearning.xml in the directory samples\Learner. There you will find the answer to your question. I also recommend you go thru the RapidMiner Tutorial available from the menu Help.

Best regards,

\E
    THANK YOU SOOO MUCH !