RapidMiner process revisioning

championchampion Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello!

In miner window in the processes tree when we click on the process by right button of mouse we can see the menu with option 'Start new revision'.

When I click on it RapidAnalytics makes new revision of this process and then I can found revisions in Web face of RapidAnalytics.

How can I change revision back of my process from RapidMiner window or from RapidAnalytics? And may be see diff of processes?

Answers

• MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi,

this feature is not yet ready to be used and has kind of leaked into the release. However we have it on our todo list, and it is just a matter of time until it is fully usable.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • championchampion Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
    Ok.. is there will be integration with version control systems such as git, or svn?
  • MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi,

to my knowledge no such feature is planned, it will rather be a custom solution. Git and svn are filebased, whereas the RapidMiner Server repository is located in a database.

If you use only RapidMiner Studio you can of course put your local repository under svn/git control, it is just a collection of xml files. To find it in the filesystem right-click it in RapidMiner and select "Open in browser" (or something like that :) ).

Best regards,
    Marius