Read ACCESS database error

phannackphannack Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help

Hi everyone,

I can try read access but it error. somefile can read somefile cannot.

DB error.png

Tagged:

Answers

• JessForbesRMJessForbesRM RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 38 RM Data Scientist

Hey,

There are a number of things that can cause these exceptions, do you happen to see anything inside of your logview?  You can view a detailed log inside of Views -> Show View -> Log 

• phannackphannack Member Posts: 5 Contributor II

Hi JessForbesRM,

This is log

log.png

• JessForbesRMJessForbesRM RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 38 RM Data Scientist

Hey,

Apologies for the confusion, when you open up the specific log view you will be able to see rapidminer's log file - it will include more context to the error.

You can add the log view by selecting View -> Show Panel -> Log.  I personally like to keep it open as a tab behind my process view to make sure I can see exactly what is happening with my process when it's executed.  

Once you see the log feel free to copy and paste it here, it will help us troubleshoot your error.  

Thanks!

Hi JessForbesRM, 

I added the log view by selecting View -> Show Panel -> Log

This is my microsoft access file

Thank you,

Rain

log panel.PNG

• yyhuangyyhuang Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 364 RM Data Scientist

Thanks for sharing your access file with us.

A quick update, we downloaded the file and tried to open on our side with Microsoft Access 2007, but it failed with error to locate to your 

C:\POST\AutoESM_be.accdb 

readaccess.PNG

Hi yyhuang

Sorry for wrong file.

This is new  microsoft access file

Thank you,

Rain