Save a tree model as an image

andrea_colettaandrea_coletta Member Posts: 17 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
how can I save a tree model like image? The button "Save Image"  in Graph View don't work. Who can help me?
Thank you

Answers

• IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

The button "Save Image"  in Graph View don't work. Who can help me?
    Why not? It perfectly works for me. Another option would be to use the reporting mechanism and write down the tree with the operator "Report" into a HTML report and grab the image from there. This is quite useful for automatic processes but especially for trees is sometimes slightly nasty to define the correct graph sizes. The last option of course is a simple screenshot by using the "print" key...

Cheers,
    Ingo
  • andrea_colettaandrea_coletta Member Posts: 17 Contributor II
    Thank you for help Ingo. I use Rapid Miner 5.0.001 on Windows Vista Home Basic. Colud be Windows Vista a problem for Rapid Miner 5?
    What version do you use?
    Cheers
  • steffensteffen Member Posts: 347 Maven
    Jumping in...

"dont work" is a very unspecific error description. Did you mean "nothing happened" ?
  • andrea_colettaandrea_coletta Member Posts: 17 Contributor II
    Exactly, nothing happened when I push the button "Save Image". Why?? How can I save a tree model as an image?
  • landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    please update to the most recent version of RapidMiner, where this issue should have been fixed.

Greetings,
      Sebastian