Options

Saving Plots

Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
edited November 2018 in Help
Hey,

is it somehow possible to save generated plots into a file? I noticed the "Export View..." function which works perfectly but exports ugly toolbars and stuff around the plot ;-)

Thanks and best regards,

Stefan

Answers

• Options
    TobiasMalbrechtTobiasMalbrecht Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 295 RM Product Management
    Hi Stefan,

in the plot view of the example set visualization there is a button "Save image..." which lets you save the plot you are viewing at that moment.

Hope that was helpful,
    Tobias
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi Tobias,

thanks for your quick answer! Is it possible that the "Save image..." button isn't available for all kinds of plots? In my case I want to save a Centroid Plot View which is part of a ClusterModel generated by KMeans. I don't find a "Save image..." button there but I can confirm that there is a "Save image..." button for example for the Graph View which is also available in the ClusterModel.

So I suspect that saving functionality has somehow been forgotten for the Centroid Plot View?

• Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

you are right, the "Save Image"-Button is only available in cases where you have a plotter selection on the left (for example in the plot view of data sets or weights). For the centroid based cluster model the only option is a screenshot - or the RapidMiner Enterprise Edition which includes a reporting engine where you can report almost all results into different formats including HTML, PDF etc.

Cheers,
    Ingo