Show View Panel Menu Does Not Fit

jeremyjeremy Member Posts: 11 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

I am trying to export xml for a process and I believe that I need to click on view>show panel>xml, however the view>show panel menu ends at Result History, and does not scroll further.  How do I fix this?

Best Answer

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Solution Accepted

Hi,

depends on what extensions you have installed. The list cycles back to the top when continuing to press the down arrow key. So you can count how many items there are.

Regards,

Marco

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering

Hi,

until this gets fixed, you can use the following workaround to activate "hidden" panels:

Hover with the mouse over an element in the menu and then use the "arrow down" key to navigate the menu. Press spacebar when you think you might have the correct panel selected.

Regards,

Marco

• jeremyjeremy Member Posts: 11 Contributor I

and how many items are their on the show panel menu? I do not know as I have never seen the whole menu

• jeremyjeremy Member Posts: 11 Contributor I

thanks

• yy7777yy7777 Member Posts: 10 Contributor I

I got the same problem with the latest 8.0.001 - can't see anything after Repository in the show panel list. Could anyone tell me how many items down from Repositry is XML? Thank you in advance. 

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @yy7777 - welcome to the community. Unfortunately it's alphabetical so XML is usually last.

Scott

• yy7777yy7777 Member Posts: 10 Contributor I

thanks. Hope the problem can be fixed soon.