how can I update one cell in mysql table after classification (to give feedback to labview) ?

dkpengqiuyangdkpengqiuyang Member Posts: 21 Contributor I
edited June 2020 in Help

I use labview to get test data and store them in mysql, and mysql file update will triger rm server and run the classification program, finally I need to feedback the prediction data (OK, NG) to labview, right now I have 2 ways to do these, I wonder if there is another way to give feedback to labview program, thanks:

1)generate new attribute

1.1)labview store data into mysql, insert 4 columns, which are "prediction(OK/NG)", "confidence(OK)", "confidence(NG)", and "feedback", into the test data table, 

1.2)remove "feedback" column,

1.3)run classification program,

1.4)generate new attribute "feedback"( feedback = prediction )

1.5)update mysql table

1.6)labview read mysql table

2)sql update

2.1)labview store data into mysql as table 1, insert "feedback"

2.2)run classification program,

2.3)store program result into mysql as table 2

2.4)use sql update "feedback" in table 1 by cross update table 1 and table 2

Tagged:

Best Answer

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted

Hi,

you could run an Execute SQL command with specific command if you are that cost sensetive.

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist

Hi,

did you check the Update Database operator?

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • dkpengqiuyangdkpengqiuyang Member Posts: 21 Contributor I
    yes I try the update database in way 1, that is way I need to generate 3 attributes, and it update the whole table :(
  • dkpengqiuyangdkpengqiuyang Member Posts: 21 Contributor I
    I prefer way 2 for it cost less resource