Options

"interactive decision tree"

ruwiruwi Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited June 2019 in Help
Hello,
Is there a way to build a decision tree interactively in Rapidminer ?

I would like to have a decision tree model as a result but be able to interactively select/change the split attributes,
Ideally, this process should be supported by the system through a ranking of attributes according to the split criteria.

- Ruediger
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    RalfKlinkenbergRalfKlinkenberg Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, RMResearcher, Member, Unconfirmed, University Professor Posts: 68 RM Founder
    Hello Ruediger,

RapidMiner does not provide an interactive decision tree builder yet.

As an alternative, you could use one of the automated decision tree builders in RapidMiner in combination with one of the available attribute ranking criteria and an automized or manual attribute selection (automated attribute selection by attribute weight or manual attribute selection via "Select Attributes"). Please let me know, if you would like to see an example for one of these options.

If this is not an option for you, you could ask us at RapidMiner for a custom-built interactive decision tree builder. We provide RapidMiner extensions according to customer requirements.

Best wishes,
    Ralf