reproduction of results

p_akarip_akari Member Posts: 7 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Dear Community,

I will reproduce this result in the following picture.

Unbenannt.PNG

With this process.

image.png

I have the right data set to reproduce this result but it doesnt work. The problem is that I don't have the settings of the process items (select attribute...).

What should I change in the process to get the same results with this process like in picture one?

Thank you

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

Those results are a combination of the parameters you choose in the FP-Growth and Create Asssociation Rules operator. Did you try adjusting those?

• p_akarip_akari Member Posts: 7 Contributor I

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your answer.

I didn't try this. How is ist possible to combine parameters in fp growth?

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

You click on each operator and then set the parameters that are located (usually) on the right side of Studio. 

Which operatur did you mean?

I can't find it?

I will describe my problem exactly.

I have this set of data with this set of data https://1drv.ms/x/s!AguC3J6JV9sYvUuhvFYzY7wIMuPJ

My question is, what charaktarice a person who buys a lot of beer?

And the other question is, what charaktarice a person who buys a lot of crisps?

And the result must be like in picutre one.

Who must look my association analyses in rapid miner to get the result like the picture with this given set of data?

Thank you for your answers

1.PNG 52.9K

Is it possible to show a screen shot with this parameter option?

This is the standard beer and diaper market basket analysis. If you can't see the parameter panel, then you probably closed it by mistake.  Go to View > Restore Default and then click on the FP-Growth operator. You should see this.

parameters.png

Thank you for this screenshot.

But I cant combine here some parameters.

How would you like to design the whole process to get the same table like in the picture ?

regards,

Phares

Did you create the process you screenshot above? You will need to adjust the parameters to get the right confidence level, etc. that will match the output. Is this some university homework?

Did you create the process you screenshot above? You will need to adjust the parameters to get the right confidence level, etc. that will match the output. Is this some university homework?

pic1.PNGpic2.PNG

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for you answer. I adjust these parameters like in the pictures above.

What do you think is the perfect adjustment to reproduce the results like in the frist picture?

Yes, it's for a university research project.

Best regards

I dunno, this is where you need to experiment.

That said, you should probably do some ETL work on the data. There's a lot of data that could be transformed to make this process faster