[CLOSED]Import Data into an existing Repository: Not Working

Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,

I want to combine the example sets from 2 process and db data into one final example set, which I can use as the repository in the Retrieve operator and move one with my model.

My approach was going to be the following
-Use dfki image mining extension and store the example set.
-use IMMI extension and store the example set
- use data from an existing db
Finally make one final repository.
So, I tried to use the "Import Data into an existing Repository" Wizard, but this is not working. In the final step I am asked to create a new repo and never import to an existing on. Also, the "Advanced" button on step 1 of the wizard can be clicked but nothing occurs.  Maybe this is a bug. I have version 5.3.008 and Windows 8.

I don't know if this is the correct approach even.

The filename  of the iamges exist in the IMMI extension and on the db. The DFKI extension has the full path, which means that I could add simply an additional column on the db and I would have all the join attributes that I need.

I don't know if there is the option to use both IMMI and DFKI in the same process. I doubt it thought since the example sets do not contain the same attributes.

Thank you in advance.

Best,
Elena

Answers

• Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
    I made the combination work. See here:http://rapid-i.com/rapidforum/index.php/topic,6781.0.html
    But the import to existing repo problem remains.

Is there a way to link topics? I don't see it.

Best,
    Elena
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

when you want to join multiple example sets (I assume you have stored each of them in the LocalRepository via the "Store" operator), then you can just retrieve them (via the "Retrieve" operator), and use the "Join" operator to join them. As for your database, you can also add a "Read Database" operator and join the results from it with the existing example set as well.

Regards,
    Marco
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi Marco,

thanks for the reply. I figured this out already and did as you suggest.

Best,
    Elena