"Com.rapidminer.tools.xmlexception: Cannot parse document: org.xma.saxParseExcept"

alejandro_tobonalejandro_tobon Member Posts: 16 Maven
edited May 2019 in Help
Hi Im getting this error when I put my code in rapaidminer, y Xml format and got to the parameters tab.

Com.rapidminer.tools.xmlexception: Cannot parse document: org.xma.saxParseException: the entity ”iacute” ws referenced, but not declared, Cancel to ignore Changes, or Ok to go on editind.

I using text mining tools because y trying to make a text classifier in Spanish with pages that have HTML Code, where some word have accent and this accent are represented by ”í” on the TokenReplace node,  seems like rapid miner doesn’t like the ampersand.

<operator name="Root" class="Process" expanded="yes">
   <operator name="TextInput" class="TextInput" expanded="yes">
       <list key="texts">
         <parameter key="Sociedad" value="C:\Clarin Filtrado\Sociedad Text Files"/>
         <parameter key="Deportes" value="C:\Clarin Filtrado\Deportes Text Files"/>
       </list>
       <parameter key="default_content_language" value="spanish"/>
       <parameter key="prune_below" value="3"/>
       <list key="namespaces">
       </list>
       <parameter key="create_text_visualizer" value="true"/>
       <operator name="ToLowerCaseConverter" class="ToLowerCaseConverter" breakpoints="after">
       </operator>
       <operator name="TildeReplace" class="OperatorChain" expanded="yes">
           <operator name="TokenReplace" class="TokenReplace" breakpoints="after">
               <list key="replace_dictionary">
              <parameter key="&iacute;" value="i"/>
               </list>
           </operator>
       </operator>
   </operator>     </operator>

Answers

• fischerfischer Member Posts: 439 Maven
    Hi,

this bug originates from a wrong XML export, which does not escape key in parameter lists. This will be fixed in the next release.

So long, you can replace "&iacute;" by "&amp;iacute;" manually. Unfortunately, you have to do that each time you load the process.

Cheers,
    Simon
  • alejandro_tobonalejandro_tobon Member Posts: 16 Maven
    Thanks a lot, I hope the new release will come soon. :)