Options

Creating ExampleSet from WVTInputList

Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,
I have build a WVTInputList (as described in the tutorial) and created WordVector and WordLists.

Now I want to compare (similarity) the input documents, so I need an ExampleSet. It seems that I can use com.rapidminer.operator.TextInputOperator for "creating an ExampleSet from a collection of texts" (javadoc). But the documentation doesn't describe how to use this class.

So how do I get an ExampleSet from a WVTInputList or a list of WordVectors?

Answers

• Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

I would directly use the operator instead of manually creating the WVTInputList. You can find many references to how this can be done (from files, from strings, from databases...) here in the forum. If you want to stick to the WVTInputList, you will need the RM text plugin anyway and use the ExampleTableOutputFilter (or something similar, I don't remember the exact name).

Cheers,
    Ingo
  • Options
    Hi,

thanks for your answer!
    You can find many references to how this can be done (from files, from strings, from databases...) here in the forum.
    Unfortunately I didn't find anything that helped me in this forum. Maybe you could give me another hint?
  • Options
    Ok, i think i will try another approach the next days.

Maybe I come back for some questions then. But thank you for your help so far!