Data load in predictive maintenance wizard

ThiemeThieme Member Posts: 19 Contributor II
edited December 2019 in Help
Hello,
I tried to load my own data (csv-file) in the wizard, but the ID column ist not automatically detected, also the type is polynominal (not nominal). How can I solve this?
Sabine

Tagged:

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

unfortunately it seems to be a bug that the wizard does not set the ID column correctly :(
    I have created an internal ticket for the issue.
    Regarding the second question, I don't quite understand it - is your Failure column polynominal? If so, that is not possible because the wizard can only work if it knows "equipment A has failed in the past" or "equipment B has not failed in the past". You can have missing values though, i.e. equipment for which you don't have a definite value.

Regards,
    Marco
  • ThiemeThieme Member Posts: 19 Contributor II
    Hi,

thanks for the response and creating a ticket.
    My second question concerns the id column also, so I will waite for the fix of the bug.

Regards,
    Sabine
  • ThiemeThieme Member Posts: 19 Contributor II
    hello,

I updated to the new version .008, but the problem with the id column still exists. Is it fixed?

Regards,
    Sabine
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

no I'm afraid this did not make it into 6.0.008. While some wizard issues linked to the problem have been fixed, this problem itself has not yet been fixed. This thread will be updated once the fix is done.

Regards,
    Marco