Enable detailed logging

seshadotcomseshadotcom Member Posts: 33 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello is there a way to enable the default logging by turning any kind of verbosity flag in rapidminer ? I would like to do this to get a logging as follows.

Suppose if I am doing create association rule I just do not want the operator to say I am performing create association rules instead it should be something like

Processing n-m rows. ...left out with  n more rows so that I know what is the current status

Regards
Sesha

Answers

• seshadotcomseshadotcom Member Posts: 33 Contributor II
    Hello Marco/Marius or other experts could you please tell me if there is any such flag to turn off or turn ON verbosity. Right now it is kind of a black box.. it has(association rules) run for hours now and no results
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

you can change the log level of RapidMiner via preferences -> Gui -> RapidMiner log level.
    However, the Association Rules do not have detailed logging I'm afraid.. Regarding the time it takes: depending on the input it can take a very long time, as Association Rules generation is not well suited for huge data sets.

Regards,
    Marco