Options

"Need Help Creating Time Series Analysis"

zynczync Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited May 2019 in Help
Dear All,

I wanna ask how to make time series analysis in rapidminer ?
can someone help me.. ? please.. its urgent for my final exam
can someone explain step by step how to create a time series analysis in rapidminer ?
maybe an xml code ?
i want to load data from excel then make a prediction with rapidminer..
example of the data is below:

Month    Traffic
200701    1000
200702    3556
200703    45792
..........      ........
200712    61486

Please help me, i'm a newbie i know little how to using rapidminer...

Regards
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    steffensteffen Member Posts: 347 Maven
    Hello Zync

I must admit, that I have the strange feeling, that you do not know anything about Time Series Analysis. This is a non-trivial task and enough material for a whole lecture.  Even if (not me, since I dont think I know enough in this area) xml-setups are posted, how do you want to judge the results ? How estimate the traps and properties of the used operators ?
    its urgent for my final exam
    If you grades depend on the results, I am afraid you cannot avoid to read some literature regarding Time Series Analysis.

just a few suggestions (pessimistic thoughts/warnings), this is not meant to be a flame...

greetings

Steffen

• Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

I fully agree to Steffen. Time Series Predictions are among the hardest tasks and there are so many traps that you should definitely invest some time. Here are some starting points: Cheers,
    Ingo