Problem Downloading Source Code

sasss52sasss52 Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help

Hi All,
    I am a new use of Rapidminer, I am using this tool for last couple of day for my data mining assignment. I am trying to download CVS file via Java Eclips but it giving me a error message saying:
"Could not connect to :pserver:anonymous@yale.cvs.souceforge.net:/cvsroot/yale: Cannot connect to host: Connection time out host.
  Can some one please help me out how to get the source code for Rapidminer please. It is very important for me, I nee this solution asap.....
                                                                                                  ......................................Cheers

Answers

• IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    How old are you? 5?

I have removed the two other threads you started and really would like to ignore this one simply because I don't think that people should be rewarded at all for this type of childish spamming!

SourceForge is currently rather slow, hence the timeout. Nothing we can do about it but wait. However, the source code is delivered together with every downloadable package of RM - just have a look into the "src" directory. I do not believe that CVS access makes too much of a difference for you.

Ingo